If You Fall Inside Water And You Can’t Swim, See What You Should Do To Avoid Drowning.

Spread the love

It is a known fact that 70% of Earth surface is water while the other 30% are the land being dominated by living species of all kind.

This makes water (oceans and seas) a very essential transportation channel and many people rely on it for their own personal usage.

While the population of people that can swim through out the world is quite fair, there are still some people that did not even know how to float on water not to talk of swimming in it.

The inability to swim can be a very tremendous burden when living in an area that is subtly surrounded with water bodies.

Several cases of human drowning inside water bodies have being recorded in history and even small accidents like falling inside a swimming pool or being trapped in the water at the beach has killed even more people.

For this reason, it is important that we know about some life saving techniques that can prevent you from drowning if you don’t know how to swim.

First thing you should know is that: Our lungs is the main important factor that can guarantee our safety in any case of falling inside water.

If you accidentally fall inside water, you should never panic because that will make you drown faster than shouting for help in despair.

The first thing you must do is find a way to raise your head against water and breathe in a large amount of oxygen(the capacity of your lungs).

The moment you do this, you will notice your chest coming up from under water.

When this happens, know that you are partially safe. After this, lie on your back and spread your hands, then breathe in another quantity of oxygen before shouting for help.

Note: When you panic, your body will not be calm and your breathing will be faster, so your lungs will be unable to take the amount of oxygen you need and that might make you drown.

Make sure you teach others about this tips by sharing for more people to see, don’t forget to like and follow us for more exclusive contents. Drop your opinion below.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *