Soldier Beat Student To Death For Having Bushy Hair In Command Secondary School Enugu State

Spread the love

A yet-to-be-identified soldier reportedly flogged a student of Command Secondary School, Enugu, to death for allegedly having bushy hair.

The student who was in senior secondary one (SS 1) was beaten repeatedly on the head for not having a haircut before school day.

According to Bellnews reporters, sources said that the boy’s head started swelling, causing the parents to move him from one hospital to another until his untimely death.

The mother of the deceased, Adaeze Chibuzo, broke the news in a Facebook post on the Nkanu People of Enugu State Nigeria platform with pictures of the deceased showing a swollen eye and head before his demise.

Mrs Chibuzo wrote; “It is still very hard to believe that you are gone my son but one thing I know is that God will surely fight for us, rest in peace my son.

“Army man flogged my son in school to death in command sec, sch enugu. Rip my first fruit in life.”

Meanwhile, Facebook users, who reacted on the incident have called for justice for the victim.

A Facebook user, Mrs Eneh Nididiamaka wrote, “It is indeed a sad story what on earth did this boy commit to warrant such beating from a heartless soldier.

RIP son.”

Nnaji Miriam Izuogu wrote, “This is exactly what happened to my kid brother last year November 2021, in the same skool (school) and now this story, today Paschal my brother is no more Rip to this soul, it’s so painful, Paschal is supposed to be writing his WAEC exams by now, let the anger of God descend on the army killer of Paschal and this son of Ndidiamaka.”

Another user, Oge Ezeji wrote, “Madam, is very painful you have to lose your son yesterday I was very bitter when my son came back and was narrating the story to me.

A boy who is supposed to start his inter command exam today. Soldier it will not be well with you.”

The aforementioned publication reported that Deputy Army Public Relations, 82 Division, Col Abubakar Abdullahi, and the Nigerian Army Public Relations Officer, Brig-Gen. Onyema Nwachukwu , didn’t pick up their calls to comment on the incident.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *