Generator fumes kill mother, son in Delta, daughter hospitalised

Spread the love

The Delta State Police command has warned the public about the dangers of generator fumes and urged them to be careful.

This warning comes after an incident in which a mother and son lost their lives while using generator inside their house during rainfall.

According to a statement signed by the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bright Edafe, on on Wednesday, the mother and son died two days ago in Asaba, the state capital while the daughter is currently receiving treatment at a nearby hospital.

The statement read, “Generator fumes is dangerous. It kills!!!

So This Happened (247) reviews Wofai Fada’s engagement, a fake medical doctor, others0.00 / 0.00

“A mother and son died in Asaba two days ago while her daughter is currently receiving treatment at the hospital.

“What happened? While the generator was working, it started raining, so they moved the generator somewhere inside the house and continued using it.

“Unfortunately, they slept off, and that was how they died of suspected generator emissions(carbon monoxide), and her daughter was rushed to the hospital.

“This is not the first time we have recorded this incident in Delta. it’s important we know, learn, and educate others”

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *