Husbands: As men, so much is expected of us, especially when we become husbands, sometimes we need encouragement, training, and a mentor to become the man our wives, mothers, and children expect us to be in order to make a happy home.
But sometimes, everything we need to become the husband our wives wants is information.
Information about some things we’ve consciously and unconsciously been doing wrong.
Of course, we cannot completely satisfy everyone’s desire but perhaps some of the things listed in this article can make it less difficult for men, especially husbands to make their wives happy and homes happy places to live.
1. Stop acting like you don’t need to appreciate, seduce, and shower love to your wife.
Tell her beautiful things, buy her gifts, and have fun together, just like you used to do before the wedding.
2. Don’t use your strength, size, and anger to intimidate your wife and children.
Embrace them with love, attention, care, and respect and your home will most likely be a happy one.
3. Stop leaving your wife to take all the responsibility of the house by herself, especially after getting back from work.
Don’t make her feel like her work at home is less strenuous or less important than yours.
Assist her, it doesn’t make you less of a man instead, it strengthens her love and respect for you.
4. Stop spending more time with friends than your family.
Find a healthy balance between your work, friends, and family.
Every woman craves attention from a man, her man or her husband, be that man.
5. Stop treating your wife like a child or trying to control her.
If you have to correct her, do it respectfully. Let her make her own decision and respect and trust it, she’s your partner, wife, and adult, not your child.
6. Don’t dishonour your wife by criticising her in front of your friends, children, or in public places, no matter how angry you are.
It’s important to note that all these may not work for all men, however, we hope that it helps men who take these cautions in their homes.